Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 24-ounce jar medium salsa
- Juice from one lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1.25-oz. package taco seasoning
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped (optional)
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, defrosted
In a slow cooker, mix together the salsa, lime juice, cilantro, taco seasoning and jalapenos.
Add the chicken and coat with the salsa mixture. Allow the chicken to cook, covered, in the
slow cooker on Low setting for 6 hours. Serve chicken with salsa mixture spooned over top,
or shred and use as a taco filling.