tuna noodle casserole
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Birds Eye® Sweet Garden Peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 2 cans (about 6 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the soup, milk, peas, pimientos, if desired, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Apricot-Mango Pie with Streusel... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Smoked Shrimp Cocktail 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Mustard Dill Tortellini Salad... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- PHILLIPS SIGNATURE CRAB CAKES 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Tilapia with Quinoa & Black Beans 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Sylvia's Macaroni And Cheese 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon Parsley Baked Cod 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Tuna Steaks Seared with Ginger,... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)