tuna noodle casserole
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Birds Eye® Sweet Garden Peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 2 cans (about 6 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the soup, milk, peas, pimientos, if desired, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Cool Whip Jello Recipe 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Beverages - Singapore Sling (Red... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Smoked Shrimp Cocktail 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken, Garlic, and Sundried... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Salmon Pate 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole with... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Fish - Fish Tacos with Avocado... 4/5 (3 Votes)