Cut-Out Butter Cookies
You'll have a great time decorating and eating these melt in your mouth cut-out butter cookies. Perfect for any holiday or any occasion that you can find a cookie cutter for, these cookies are a sweet ending to any festive celebrations. Make a batch or 2 for a bake sale or any even that you need to serve a crowd.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
Cream butter, sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla. Blend in flour and baking powder. Chill for 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Roll dough on floured surface and cut into desired shape. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven, cool and enjoy!
You'll also love
- 7-Layer Salad 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Crustless Quiche Lorraine 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake in a... 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Party Fun Ice Cube 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned... 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Holly Fudge 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Spritz Cookies 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies 4.4/5 (52 Votes)