Cake Mix: Celebration Pumpkin Cake
- 1 Package (18 1/4 ounces) spice cake mix
- 1 can 915 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stickz0 butter, softened
- 1 1/2 containers (16 ounces each) cream cheese frosting
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Pecan halves (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour three 9-inch round cake pans.
2. Combine cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, and butter in large bowl; beat with electric mixer at medium speed 2 minutes. Divide batter evenly among prepared pans.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minuters or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool cakes 5 miuts on wire racks. Remove to racks; cool completely.
4. Place one cake layer on serving plate; cover with frosting. top with remaining cake layer; frost top and side of cake. Spread caramel over top of cake, letting some caramel drip down sides. Garnish with pecan halves.