Smoked Salmon and Fennel
Pure and simple, smoked salmon topped with lemony fresh fennel takes center stage for brunch or a light lunch. Delicious with crusty bread or toasted bagels.
- 1 fennel bulb (about 8 ounces), thinly sliced, plus 1/4 cup fennel fronds
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from yahoo.com
In a medium bowl, toss fennel and fronds with lemon zest and juice; season with salt and pepper.
Lay salmon on a serving plate, top with fennel mixture and drizzle with oil.
You'll also love
- Amaretto Blueberry Sauce 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin & Cider Stove Top Mac n'... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Mediterranean Fish Tacos 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Broccoli fish bake 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Heart-Healthy Salmon Salad 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Salmon - Instant Pot 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Cod with Fennel & Fingerling... 3.6/5 (8 Votes)