Broccoli fish bake
seafood main dish
- 10 oz frozen broccoli cooked and drained or 1 # fresh cut into spears and cooked.
- 1 # firm white fish
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1/2-1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 C bread crumbs
- 2 T butter or margarine - melted
- 1/4 t paprika
- Lemon slices
In 2 qt shallow baking dish spread broccoli over the bottom. Lay the fish over the broccoli.
In a separate bowl combine soup and milk. Pour over fish and broccoli.
Sprinkle cheese over soup layer. Mix bread crumbs and paprika and sprinkle over cheese layer. Drizzle melted butter over the top of the bread crumbs.
Bake at 450 for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.
You'll also love
- Falafel-Coated Shrimp with Yogurt... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Banana Flax Crackers 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Zucchini-Garlic Pasta 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Peppers and Eggplant 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Fillet of Flounder Stuffed with... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Fish Stew with White Wine and... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Asian Broccoli Salad with Peanut... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)