Frozen Vodka Lemonade Cocktail
On a hot summer's day, what could be more refreshing than ice-cold frozen lemonade—with a grown-up twist!
- 12 ounces vodka
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 24 ounces cold water
- Lemon slices for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 490mins
Adapted from southernstylerecipes.com
In a shallow freezer safe pan mix the lemonade concentrate, vodka, water and lemon zest. Freeze mixture overnight or about eight hours.
When ready to serve, remove from freezer and fork the mixture into glasses. By using a fork you can break up the frozen mixture so that you will be able to drink the cocktail and it won’t be too frozen. Add a slice of lemon to each glass to decorate.
You'll also love
- Football Time Potato Skins 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Rosemary Watermelon 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Sex in the Driveway 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Mango Avocado Shrimp Salad 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Lemon Raspberry Breakfast Rolls 4.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake 4.7/5 (37 Votes)
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothies 4.5/5 (53 Votes)