Grands Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
Super easy breakfast casserole that can be made in the morning and served in less than an hour! Use any breakfast meat, even crumbled bacon. If you'd like add some broccoli or onions.
- 1 can flaky Grands biscuits, or any refrigerated biscuits
- 2 to 3 cups Cheddar cheese or Colby cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- Pre-cooked cubed ham, sliced ham, sausage patties or ground sausage
- 10 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Brown the sausage, or cube ham ready for the casserole.
Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the cooked sausage or cubed ham if using along with the cheese. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish.
If using ham slices or sausage patties, lay them across the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
Cut canned biscuits into quarters and fold into the egg mixture.
Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish and bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until the biscuits are nicely browned and the eggs set.
Allow to cool a few minutes before cutting.
You'll also love
- Oreo Dirt Cake 4/5 (316 Votes)
- Man-Pleasing Chicken 4.3/5 (285 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (254 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Pancakes 4/5 (301 Votes)
- Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4/5 (275 Votes)
- Frozen Apple Pie Filling 3.8/5 (213 Votes)
- Make-Ahead Brunch Cup 4.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Casserole 4.6/5 (77 Votes)