Grilled Garlic Asparagus
So Simple Yet So Good
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Asparagus, Trimmed
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
In a gallon Ziploc bag put in the oil,salt,pepper and garlic.
Shake it to mix well.
Add the trimmed asparagus and coat evenly.
Medium heat grill pan.
Empty bagged ingredients into pan.
Cook 10-12 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
You'll also love
- Orange Swirled Cheesecake Dessert 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Double-Cheese Scalloped Potatoes 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Beer... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- pasta - homemade potato garlic... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Herb Crusted Pork Loin with... 4.7/5 (13 Votes)