Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 poundsfresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pinch ground sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- grated parmesan cheese- optional
1.Preheat oven to 400
2.Place asparagus in a shallow large baking dish. Sprinkle with oil, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
3.Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. 4. Drizzle with vinegar and if desired top with some parmesan cheese just before serving.