Simple Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 4 pounds chicken wing drumettes
- 1 cup buffalo sauce (I used Frank’s)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons honey
Adapted from theslowroasteditalian.com
In a 5 quart slow cooker on low add buffalo sauce, butter and honey. Stir to combine. Add chicken wings. Stir until wings are well coated. Cook on low 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Remove wings from slow cooker and place on a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle sauce from slow cooker over wings.
Set oven to broil. Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 2-3 minutes until the sauce starts to caramelize. Remove from oven, serve and enjoy.
COOK’S NOTE: If you like a thick sauce coating, transfer the sauce to a saucepan and boil it until it cooks down, approximately 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then brush or drizzle the sauce over the wings.
You can also layer the sauce on the wings. Coat wings with sauce, broil for 1 minute, remove from oven. Coat with sauce, broil 1 minute. Add more sauce, broil until sauce is caramelized.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Raspberry Dessert Recipe 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Beer... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- BBQ Shredded Pork 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Beer-Braised Beef Short Ribs 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Greek-Style Chicken Breasts 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Crisp & Spicy Chicken Tenders with... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Jerk Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (29 Votes)