Cheesy Baked Asparagus
This cheesy baked asparagus is a side dish the whole family will love. Roasting the asparagus in the oven brings out its natural sweetness, while the cheese adds a yummy finishing touch.
- 1 bunch of asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon house seasoning (equal parts garlic powder, onion powder and pepper, combined and stored in an airtight container)
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pinch Italian seasoning
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Place the asparagus on the baking sheet and drizzle with the melted butter. Sprinkle the house seasoning and parmesan cheese over the top.
Place in a 400°F oven for 15 minutes.
Remove and top with the mozzarella cheese and a little sprinkling of Italian seasoning over the top. Return to the oven for an additional 5 to 7 minutes to melt the cheese and let it begin to brown.