Garlic & Cheese Pull-Apart Bread
A delicious pull-apart bread recipe featuring butter, garlic, and cheese that is freshly baked from frozen, prepackaged rolls, which makes the process very simple and easy, while maintaining that homemade, from scratch taste. Garlic and Cheese Pull-Apart Bread will quickly become a family favorite when served with your favorite spaghetti and meatballs recipe.
- 16 frozen white dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from thirtyhandmadedays.com
Remove frozen rolls from freezer and loosely wrap them in plastic wrap and allow to sit at room temperature for 45 minutes.
Cut rolls in half with a clean pair of scissors.
Combine melted butter and seasonings together in a bowl. Pour over dough and gently mix. Add ½ cup of grated cheese and combine. You want each piece of dough to be coated.
Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with the piece of dough and then top with remaining grated cheese.
Allow to rise in a warm place for 1½ to 2½ hours.
Cover bottom of pan with foil to prevent butter from leaking out.
Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is completely done.
You'll also love
- DUTCH APPLE PIE with Oatmeal... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli W Lemon Garlic &... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Basic White Bread 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Tequila Spiked Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Bruschetta 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Gorgonzola Garlic Bread 4.4/5 (29 Votes)