Balsamic Baked Tilapia
- Balsamic Vinaigrette, Caramelized Onions, Red Bell Pepper, Orange Bell Pepper, Yellow Bell Pepper, Tomatoes, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Fresh Boneless Skinless Tilapia, Spinach
Prep the Tilapia and marinate with salt, pepper, a sprinkle of lemon juice and rubbed with olive oil. Set aside for about 5-10 Minutes. Pre-Heat the oven at 450* in the meantime and prep the toppings.
In a medium saucepan, heat about a tablespoon of olive oil and in medium-high setting. Caramelize the onions till golden brown and add the bell peppers. Stirring occasionally, cook until the peppers are soft then stir in the tomatoes and add 3 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinaigrette. Stir and cook for another 5 minutes
Using foil to wrap and trap the heat while in the oven, place the Tilapia evenly on a baking dish and pour in the Toppings on top. Pinch foil edges to close and place in the oven for about 20 minutes.
The Tilapia should be soft with the touch of a fork. Plate over a bed of spinach and Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Beef Stroganoff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Green Onion Omelette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab & Asparagus Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Meat Souffle 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Salmon and Lentils With Moroccan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chili-Spiced Salmon Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia Enchiladas 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe