Corn Muffins in Poblano Cups
One word best describes this Corn Muffins in Poblano Cups recipe - EXCELLENT! The combination of poblano pepper and corn muffin is amazing!
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cilantro or green chilies, chopped
- 6 poblano peppers, halve lengthwise and seeded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Prepare corn muffin mix according to directions.
Add cheese and cilantro.
Arrange halved peppers on Pam sprayed baking sheet. Fill peppers. Top with more cheese.
Bake in 400°F for 18 to 20 min until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Peach Cupcakes with Peach Cream... 4.3/5 (144 Votes)
- Tilapia - Formage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia - Pan Fried 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Preserves - Peach Homemade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rex Sole with Grapefruit Olive... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lipton Onion Burgers 2.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Oven Method for Cooking Wild Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)