- Saute (in 2 Tbls margarine for 5 minutes, stirring freq):
- Brown 1/2 lb hamburger or ground turkey with 1 medium onion and drain.
- Stir in 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper and set aside.
- 2 cups prepared zucchini (Sliced or chunked)
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup onion
- ... add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp dill weed
Spoon meat mixture into and unbaked deep dish pie shell
Sprinkle shredded marble jack cheese over the meat
Spoon zucchini mixture over cheese
Top with tomato slices and bake for about 20 minutes
Remove and top with more shredded cheese
Return to oven for 10 minutes more.
You'll also love
- Bobo De Camarao (Shrimp in Creamy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aligot (Garlic and Cheese Mashed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Green Onion Omelette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- COOKIES - Libby's Great Pumpkin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Chile Squash Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Whoopie Pies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini-Artichoke Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)