COOKIES - Libby's Great Pumpkin Cookies
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cups packed packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) Libby's 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 1/3 cups raisins
- Decorator icings (optional)
Mix flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, eggs and extract: mix well. Gradually add flour mixture: mix well. Stir in nuts and raisins.
Drop 1/4 cup dough onto greased baking sheet; spread into 3-inch circle. Repeat with remaining dough.
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 14 to 16 minutes or until firm and lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes: remove to wire racks to cool completely. Decorate with icing as desired. Makes 40 large cookies.