Chili-Garlic Glazed Salmon
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce with garlic
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 3/4 teaspoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl;
brush half of chili sauce mixture over fillets.
Place fillets, skin side down, on a baking sheet covered with cooking spray.
Broil 10 minutes;
Brush with remaining chili sauce mixture.
Broil 5-10 more minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
You'll also love
- Beef and Barley Soup - Martha... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Balsamic Baked Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Green Onion Omelette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab & Asparagus Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PC Roasted Garlic & Red Pepper... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon and Lentils With Moroccan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chili-Spiced Salmon Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)