Spaghetti with Fresh Tomato and Butter Sauce
- 2 lbs tomatoes, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 6 T butter
- 4 cloves garlic, lightly crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 lb spaghetti
- 3 T shaved Parmesan
- 2 T snipped fresh chives
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Combine tomatoes, butter and garlic in a large saucepan. Simmer over medium heat, uncovered, until sauce has reduced, about 30 minutes. Add salt.
2. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti. Drain well.
3. Toss all together. Top with cheese and chives