Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe
Throw out that boxed hamburger helper you have in your pantry and make this instead! Delicious bacon, beef, and cheese, on top of pasta is the real deal!
- 8-ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup (4-ounces) cheddar cheese
- Barbecue sauce, to taste, shredded
- Mustard, to taste
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Discard drippings. Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the soup, water, beef and bacon; heat through.
Remove from the heat and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with barbecue sauce and mustard if desired.
You'll also love
- Flat Belly- Caribbean Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Emeril's Best Beef Pressure-Cooker... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Honey- Blueberry Muffins 3.9/5 (77 Votes)
- Montana Elk Stew 3.9/5 (111 Votes)
- Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Korean-Style Pork and Rice 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Tuscan Garlic Tortellini... 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Crispy Parmesan Chicken with... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)