Bisquick Pumpkin Pancakes
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup toasted pecan halves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- Pecan halves, if desired
- Butter, if desired
- Maple-flavored syrup, if desired
1 In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, pumpkin pie spice, buttermilk, pumpkin and eggs with whisk or fork until blended. Stir in chopped pecans and ginger.
2 Brush nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet with vegetable oil; heat griddle to 350°F or heat skillet over medium heat.
3 For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden brown. Serve topped with remaining ingredients.
You'll also love
- Grilled Sausage Ring With Parsley... 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Cider- Mulled 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole 3.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto,... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef Tagine with Butternut Squash 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Bread with Maple... 4/5 (5 Votes)