Little Caesar's Pizza Sauce
Unfortunately, Little Caesars does not deliver. No worries! Here's a great recipe you cam make from home. Enjoy!
- 1 12 ounce can Hunts tomato paste
- 1 −1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Accent (optional−−−but if you want it exact, use it.)
Pre−mix oregano, basil, salt, pepper, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder and accent (optional) together and set aside.
In a small saucepan, combine tomato paste and water. Over medium high heat, bring to a simmer. Add the pre−mixed spice, stir in well.
Reduce heat to low, and simmer 35−40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover sauce and refrigerate until needed. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.(4 − 12" pizzas)
You'll also love
- Pioneer Woman Perfect Potato Soup 3.7/5 (101 Votes)
- 2 Minute Peanut Sauce (Soy Free) 3.7/5 (60 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Cheddar Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Low-Carb Poppy Seed Dressing 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- 24 Hour Salad 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Mixed Vegetable Salad 3/5 (8 Votes)
- Thai Garlic Sauce 4/5 (67 Votes)