Paula Deen Eggplant Casserole
A delicious eggplant casserole made with ritz crackers, cheddar cheese and Paula Deen's won house seasoning.
- PAULA'S HOUSE SEASONING:
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 3/4 cups of crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 1/2 cup grated American, I use cheddar cheese
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon of House Seasoning
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- Mix seasoning together, well
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Prepare the Paula's House Seasoning. You'll only use 1 teaspoon of it for this recipe - the rest can be enjoyed with other dishes!
Preheat oven to 350°F
Peel, slice and boil eggplant for 10-15 minutes until tender; drain.
Divide cracker crumbs, cheese and butter in half.
Add eggs, milk, House Seasoning and half the crumbs, cheese and butter to the eggplant.
Mix well; pour into baking dish.
Top with remaining half of the crumbs, cheese and butter.
Bake 20-30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lobster Chowder 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Cherry Nut Bread 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Potato Latkes with Applesauce 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Olive Garden's house dressing 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Goulash 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Ube Pies (Purple Yam or Purple... 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Chocolate Cream Pie 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Kookaburra Wings 4.4/5 (8 Votes)