7 Layer Fat-Fighting Dip
7 Layer Fat-Fighting Dip is the healthy party dip recipe that your guests are craving. Filled with healthy and fat-fighting ingredients like creamy avocado, vibrant, fresh lemon juice, protein-packed Greek yogurt, and fresh veggies, this recipe is sure to fight those hunger pangs while keeping everyone's diet in check. Serve this recipe with baked tortilla chips and vegetable sticks.
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 medium ripe avocados, mashed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package low-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained
- 3 medium diced tomatoes
- 2 (2.25-ounce) cans sliced olives
- 1 cup 2% milkfat cheddar cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Mix mashed avocados and lemon juice together in a small bowl, set aside.
Mix Greek yogurt and taco seasoning together in a small bowl, set aside.
Layer the ingredients in a large, clear bowl or trifle dish, in this order: black beans, avocado mixture, Greek yogurt mixture, olives, cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, tomatoes. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Corn Muffins 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Skillet Cherry Cobbler 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Croquettes 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Potato Lángos Bread 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Fig Spread 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Soul Food Seasoning 4/5 (22 Votes)