Skillet Cherry Cobbler
It's best to use a well-seasoned, heavy cast iron skillet for even heat distribution. Plus, it's so Instagrammable.
- 2 (21-ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (10.2-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, each biscuit cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In cast iron skillet, heat cherry pie filling over medium heat until hot.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, biscuit pieces, and butter; mix until evenly coated. Place mixture over cherry pie filling.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (946 Votes)
- Mom’s Pinto Bean Recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate Dipped Almond Horns 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- African Chickpea and Spinach Soup 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Reboot - Smoothie - Blueberry Bliss 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Olallieberry Apple Crisp 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Drop Biscuit Cherry Cobbler 4.5/5 (4 Votes)