CrockPot: Pork: Pineapple CrockPot Ribs
- 1-2 pounds of pork ribs. Go with 1 pound if you have a smaller crock pot or slow cooker
- 1 medium fresh pineapple
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp sugar-free dijon mustard
Slice ribs apart and set aside.
Cut off the top of your pineapple
Cut the entire pineapple in half lengthwise.
Use a paring knife to slice as close to the rhine as you can to slice out as much pineapple as you can.
Save the remaining two “boat” halves.
Cut the pineapple pieces into 1″ cubes.
Mix the dijon mustard with the paprika and rub all over the ribs.
Place the ribs into the crock pot first, and then dump the pineapple cubes on top of them.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
You'll also love
- Instant Pot Lemon Yogurt Cake 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Spiced Bacon Skewers 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- BBQ Coca-Cola Pork Chops --... 4/5 (40 Votes)
- California Pizza Kitchen Spinach... 3.9/5 (57 Votes)
- Amaretto-Cranberry Kiss Cocktail 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beet & Apple Salad 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Bundt Cake 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake/Coconut... 4/5 (38 Votes)