Lemon Jello Cheesecake
from Margaret Sebourn
- 2 pkg. graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 - 3 oz. pkg. lemon jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 lg can Milnot milk (well chilled)
- very lg. mixing bowl (well chilled)
Melt butter in 9x13" pan.
Set aside 1/4 cup cracker crumbs. Add remainder of crumbs to butter and mix well. Press into crust and refrigerate.
Add jello to boiling water. Stir until dissolved and refrigerate.
Cream together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer. Refrigerate.
Shake CHILLED Milnot milk well and pour into CHILLED mixing bowl. Whip with electric mixer to soft peaks.
Add cooled jello liquid to creamed mixture and mix until smooth.
Gently fold mixture into whipped Milnot. Pour into crust. Lightly sprinke reserved crumbs on top.
Chill several hours.