Sweet Lemon Shrimp
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Adapted from damndelicious.net
In a medium bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper, to taste. In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine shrimp and hoisin mixture; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Place shrimp onto the prepared baking sheet; discard marinade. Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro, if desired.
You'll also love
- STIR FRIED SINGAPORE NOODLES WITH... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Jalopenas 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Country Apple Dumplings 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chewy Lime and Coconut Sugar... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Baked Crab Puffs 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Lemon Lush 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Elegant Salmon 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 4.4/5 (27 Votes)