Linguine with Seafood and Sundried Tomatoes
"Tender whole scallops and shrimp get a quick saute in hot, garlicky olive oil and butter before taking a brief clam juice simmer. Toss with hot pasta, bright strips of sun dried tomatoes and tangy bits of lemon zest for a refreshing entree or appetizer."
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 (8 ounce) jar clam juice
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Cooking time 25mins
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a large skillet add the olive oil and butter. Heat until butter is melted. Add the garlic and saute until tender.
Add the scallops and shrimp. Cook until shrimp is pink, about 10 minutes. Add clam juice, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes more.
To the cooked pasta add the tomatoes, parsley and lemon zest, toss. Pour seafood mixture over the linguini, serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Coconut White Chocolate Chunk... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Cranberry Pumpkin Bread 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Tuna Macaroni Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Greek Yogurt Cucumber Sauce 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Almond and Parmesan Baked Tilapia 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Quickest Italian Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli With... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato, Basil, Parmesan Soup 4.4/5 (12 Votes)