- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 6-oz. can small shrimp, drained
- 1/8 to 1/4 t. onion salt
- 12-oz. pkg. English muffins, split in half and cut into quarters
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Mix together cheese, mayonnaise, shrimp and onion salt in a large bowl. Spread cheese mixture evenly across quartered English muffins. Place on aluminum foil-lined baking sheets.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and puffs are golden.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen.
You'll also love
- Jenn’s Pistachio-Cranberry... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Herbed... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Pasta With Tilapia 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- STUFFED TUNA BREAD 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Linguine all' Astice (Lobster... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Bay Scallop Gratin 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Pasta with shrimp and asparagus 4.5/5 (13 Votes)