Baked Potato Chip Chicken
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons meat tenderizer
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 chicken tenders
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from chicken.recipes-network.net
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish with butter.
In a bowl, stir together the self-rising flour, garlic powder, meat tenderizer, salt, and pepper. In a separate bowl, place the crushed potato chips. Pour the olive oil into a third bowl.
Rinse the chicken tenders under cold water. Working one at a time, dip a chicken tender into olive oil, then into the seasoned flour mixture, then back into the olive oil, then into the crushed potato chips. Lay the coated chicken tender into the prepared baking dish. Repeat with all the other pieces of chicken. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of the seasoned flour onto the chicken pieces, then sprinkle the chicken with remaining potato chips.
Place the baking dish onto the middle rack of preheated oven, and bake until the chicken is no longer pink inside, the juices run clear, and the coating is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Makes 8 Servings
You'll also love
- Ham, Brie, Marmalade & Arugula... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken & Rice 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Pound Cake 3.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Amaretto Almond Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Almost Homemade Lemon Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Parsley Chicken &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chipotle Cashew Chicken 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- BBQ and Peanut Chicken Tenders 4.3/5 (11 Votes)