Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- ◦1 box Spice Cake Mix
- ◦1 (15 oz.) can Pumpkin puree
- ◦Note: Do NOT use eggs, water, or oil as suggested by box mix.
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare 12 count muffin tin – either with non-stick spray or use cupcake liners.
2.Mix pumpkin and cake mix until well mixed and then pour (half full) muffin tin cups. Bake for 12 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes clean.
3.Remove from oven and let cool
You'll also love
- Chocolate Lemon Blueberry Biscotti 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Blueberry-Bourbon Barbecue Sauce 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Tomato Mini Tarts 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Salmon & Potatoes 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Passover Zucchini Kugel 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Squares 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pecan Rum Cake 4.3/5 (15 Votes)