VELVEETA Queso Blanco Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) Queso Blanco VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
COMBINE ingredients in microwaveable bowl.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
Keeping it Safe
Hot dips should be discarded after sitting at room temperature for 2 hours or longer.
You'll also love
- Turkey and Veggie Alfredo Pot Pie 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Fluffy Banana Cream Pie 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cheese Soup 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Bacon Spinach Cheese Ball 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Pasta Salad... 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Brussels... 4/5 (4 Votes)