Mango Madness Smoothie
Take advantage of the season's ripe mangoes and blend a disease-fighting drink.
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- 1 can (8 ounces) juice-packed pineapple chunks
- 1 cup fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- crushed or cracked ice
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from prevention.com
In a blender, combine the pineapple (with juice), frozen yogurt, mango, and banana. Blend until smooth.
With the blender running, gradually drop in enough ice to bring the level up to 4 cups. Blend until the ice is pureed.
You'll also love
- Berry Oatmeal Pizza 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Grilled Mahi Mahi With... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Chipotle-Mango Barbecue Chicken... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe