Mango Madness Smoothie
Take advantage of the season's ripe mangoes and blend a disease-fighting drink.
- 1 can (8 ounces) juice-packed pineapple chunks
- 1 cup fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- crushed or cracked ice
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from prevention.com
In a blender, combine the pineapple (with juice), frozen yogurt, mango, and banana. Blend until smooth.
With the blender running, gradually drop in enough ice to bring the level up to 4 cups. Blend until the ice is pureed.
You'll also love
- Baked Macaroni 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Smoked Mac 'n Cheese with Bacon &... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Northern Spy's Kale Salad 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Penne with tofu, porcini mushroom... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- No Bake Pineapple Cream Pie 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Limoncello Sorbet 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Mango Avocado Spiced Chicken Salad 4.6/5 (17 Votes)