Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 packet tennis biscuits
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 packets lemon jelly powder
- 1 can pineapple pieces or crushed pineapple
- 1 can granadilla pulp
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ice water
- whipped cream
- Cadbury's Flake
1. Using a tupperware "squaretainer" or similar size container approx 25cm square, place a layer of tennis biscuits in the bottom.
2. Mix lemon jelly powder with 1 cup of boiling water and stir until dissolved.
3. Add pineapple, granadilla pulp and condensed milk.
4. Stir well. Add 1 cup of ice water. Mix.
5. Pour half of the mixture over the tennis biscuits.
6. Cover with another layer of tennis biscuits.
7. Pour rest of mixture over tennis biscuits.
8. Cover with another layer of tennis biscuits.
9. Place in fridge until set.
10. Once set cover with whipped cream and sprinkle crushed cadbury's Flake over the top.
You'll also love
- Olive Garden Salad (Copycat) 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Stephanie Delicious Cream Cheese,... 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Cod with Lemon, Mint and... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- 21 Day Fix Apple Crisp 3.8/5 (43 Votes)
- Malibu Pineapple Martini 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe