21 Day Fix Apple Crisp
21 day fix approved yummy apple crisp! (courtesy of the Beachbody Blog)
1 serving : 1/2 Yellow, 1 Purple, 1/2 blue
- 4 cups peeled, sliced apples
- 3 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, divided use
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided use
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup finely chopped raw walnuts
- I also added a little nutmeg to the filling and topping
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Combine apples, 2 Tbsp. maple syrup, and ½ tsp. cinnamon in a medium baking dish; mix well. Set aside.
3. Combine oats, walnuts, remaining 1 Tbsp. maple syrup, and remaining ½ tsp. cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well.
4. Top apple mixture with oat mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until apples are soft