Strawberry and Chicken Pasta Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
- For salad:
- 3-4 cups cooked pasta of your choice, drained and rinsed with cold water
- 6-8 oz cooked chicken, cubed
- 1-3 cups of your favorite cold veggies, washed and chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, washed and chopped
- For dressing: ( can be adjusted to personal taste)
- 16 oz frozen strawberries, thawed
- 6 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 TBSP cider vinegar
- 2 TBSP canola oil
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from google.com
1.In a large bowl, toss tossed together salad ingredients.
2.Process strawberries in blender until pureed. Add in lemon juice and sugar. Blend well.
3.Add in cider vinegar and canola oil in a steady stream while blending fruit.
4.Pour dressing over pasta salad or toss with pasta to coat completely. The dressing recipe makes about 2 1/2 cups total, so, you may want to use discretion and use small portions of the dressing gradually to suit your taste.
5.Keep any leftovers sealed in fridge.