Cranberry Popcorn Bars
- 3-oz. pkg. microwave popcorn, popped
- 3/4 c. white chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 c. sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 c. slivered almonds, coarsely chopped
- 10-oz. pkg. marshmallows
- 3 T. butter
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Line a 13"x9" baking pan with aluminum foil; spray with non-stick vegetable spray and set aside. In a large bowl, toss together popcorn, chocolate chips, cranberries, coconut and almonds; set aside.
In a saucepan over medium heat, stir marshmallows and butter until melted and smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat completely; quickly transfer to prepared pan. Lay a sheet of wax paper over top; press down firmly. Chill for 30 minutes, or until firm.
Lift bars from pan, using foil as handles; peel off foil and wax paper. Slice into bars; chill an additional 30 minutes. Makes 16.
You'll also love
- oatmeal - Almond Banana Breakfast... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Advocare Salmon in a Bag 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pork Soup with Escarole 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Red Snapper Fillet with Coconut... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Manchego and serrano crostini... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- BLUEBERRY COBBLER 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Spicy Corn and Crab Chowder 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Corn, Poblano and Cheese Tamales 4.6/5 (7 Votes)