Columbian Hot Chocolate with Cheese
This hot chocolate recipe is something you just have to try. Columbian Hot Chocolate with Cheese is creamy, rich, and the best part is the melty cheese. Curl up with a mug of this, share with your friends, and enjoy the flavors and traditions of Columbia.
- 1 bar of Colombian chocolate
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 sweet cloves
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups of queso fresco cheese, about 0.5-pounds
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from cookpad.com
Heat the two cups of water with the bar of chocolate in a sauce pot. As the chocolate starts dissolving add the milk. Add the cinnamon and cloves. Let it simmer for 15 minutes.
When the hot chocolate is done. Start cubing the queso fresco.
Serve immediately while the hot chocolate is still hot add 2 pieces of queso fresco and let it melt.
You'll also love
- Sour Cream Apple Cake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Skinny Vanilla Iced Coffee 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Antipasto Salad 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Parsley, Kale, & Berry Smoothie 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Grilled Calamari & Arugula Salad 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheesy Pasta Bake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Crown Roast of Pork with Apple,... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cajun Deep-Fried Turkey 4.7/5 (7 Votes)