Frozen Raspberry Delight
- 2 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate fudge sauce, slightly softened
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet, slightly softened
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen raspberries
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 In medium bowl, mix crust ingredients; reserve 1/4 cup for topping. Press remaining in 13x9-inch pan to make crust. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
2 Spread chocolate fudge sauce over crust. Spoon
vanilla ice cream over chocolate. Place spoonfuls of sherbet randomly over ice cream; swirl gently into ice cream. Top with raspberries; press gently into sherbet. Spread whipped topping on top; top with reserved crumbs. Cover; freeze 6 hours or overnight.
3 Let stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes before serving.