STRAWBERRY POKE CAKE
- 1 pkg. Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix (Duncan Hines)
- 10 oz. frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups cool whip
- fresh strawberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 13x9 pan.
Bake and cool according to package directions.
Poke holes 1 inch apart in top of cake using handle from wooden spoon.
Puree thawed strawberries with juice in blender.
Spoon evenly over top of cake allowing mixture to soak into holes.
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using 1 cup milk.
Fold cool whip into pudding mixture.
Spread over cake.
Garnish with fresh strawberries.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Beef and Rice Casserole 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Broccoli-Cheese Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- cornflake-chocolate-chip... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Coconut Macaroons 5/5 (2 Votes)
- WEIGHT WATCHER EASY PEACH COBBLER 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry Jelly 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Angel Dessert 5/5 (2 Votes)