Jalapeño Cranberry, Goat Cheese & Turkey Croissants
Amazingly easy to make and super yummy. Jalapeno Cranberry gives a nice kick and the goat cheese brings a smooth finish. Its like Thanksgiving in a bite!
- 3 packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 lb of Boar's Head sliced turkey
- 1 jar of Roberts Reserve Cranberry Pomegranate Jalapeño sauce
- 1 package of crumbled goat cheese (4oz)
- Sea Salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray.
Start by mixing 2/3 of the jar of cranberry sauce with the package of goat cheese.
Unroll the crescent rolls and spread the cranberry mixture on each roll.
Add a 1/2 slice of turkey to the large end of the crescent roll.
Roll up the crescent roll and place on the baking sheet.
Add some salt or additional crumbles of goat cheese to the top of the roll.
Repeat for all the rolls and bake for 10-12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Beef, Orzo & Grape Leaf Pie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheese Bacon Wrapped Pastry Twists 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Vitamix - Triple Berry Smoothie 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Italian Turkey Sliders with Honey... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Breast 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry-Glazed Cocktail Meatballs 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe