Parmesan, Poppy, & Sesame Seed Crackers
Perfect for your party platter, these crunchy, crispy crackers with cheese will have everyone reaching for more. Serve with your favorite cheese spread or even just serve them plain for a crispy, addictive snack. These make the perfect gift for friends and family when packaged in decorative boxes, bags, and other specialty wrappings.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water, divided
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 40mins
In a small bowl, combine flour, sesame seeds, Parmesan cheese, poppy seeds, baking powder and salt. Gradually add 2/3 cup water and oil, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 8 to 10 times.
Divide dough in half. Roll each ball directly on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray into a 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Pierce dough with a fork.
Whisk together egg white and remaining water; brush over dough. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over tops.
Score dough in each pan into 24 pieces. Bake at 400°F for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately cut along the scored lines; cool in pans on wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Colossal Club Sandwiches 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Candied Brown Sugar Bacon 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Sicilian Love Cake 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Virgin Mudslide 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Mini Pizza Tacos 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Malasadas, Hawaiian Donuts 4/5 (99 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roasted Pecans 4.5/5 (40 Votes)