Deviled Eggs - Pioneer Woman
Not only are these Deviled Eggs absolutely delicious, but the Pioneer Woman also presents a great way to easily peel hard boiled eggs!
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo.
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons pickles, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Salt and black pepper
- Paprika, for sprinkling
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Fill a large pot with enough water to cover the eggs, then bring to a boil.
Using a slotted spoon gently lower the eggs into the boiling water. Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the eggs from the heat and run under cold water until completely cooled.
Peel the eggs, cut in half and scoop out the yolks into a medium bowl. Add the mayo, mustard, pickles, pickle juice, sugar, vinegar, hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste, and mix with a fork until well combined.
Using a small spoon, fill each egg white half with a generous teaspoon of filling. Lightly sprinkle with paprika to garnish.
You'll also love
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (500 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.5/5 (356 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Deviled Easter Eggs 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Horseradish Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (43 Votes)