Fish tacos with cucumber relish
Serving size: 2 tacos
358 cal, 12 fat, 27 pro, 35 carb, 3 fiber
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 tsp chile powder
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 1/2 lb halibut filets cut into 6 (4 oz) pieces
- 1/2 english cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 tbsp oj
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 c reduced fat mayo
- 1/4 c reduced fat sour cream
- 12 (5 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 tsp seeded, finely minced serrano chile
- 1 1/2 c pico de gallo
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
1. Combine oil, 2 tbsp lime juice, chile powder, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper. Toss with fish in glass dish and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, for relish, stir together cucumber, onion, oj, 2 tbsp lime juice, sugar and remaining salt and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
3. For crema, combine mayo, sour cream and remaining lime juice; refrigerate.
4. Prepare grill. Spray with cooking spray and heat to med-high. Grill fish for 3-4 minutes per side or until just opaque in center. Remove from grill and cool slightly. Warm tortillas on grill for 20 seconds on each side.
5. Add serrano chile to relish; spoon 2 tbsp relish into each tortilla. Divide pieces of fish in half and put on tortilla. Top with 2 tbsp pico de gallo. Drizzle with 2 tsp crema.
You'll also love
- Sedona's No-Peek Beef Stew 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Mascarpone Frosting 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Yakuza Cucumber and Avocado Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Filling 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp Pinwheels 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crawfish & Andouille Cornbread... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Zucchini (Or Cucumber) Relish 3.8/5 (8 Votes)