- 1 pkg. (6-7 oz.) shell macaroni
- 1 C. cube Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (7 oz.) tuna, drained
- 3/4 C. sliced sweet pickles
- 1/3 C. minced onion
- 1 C. salad dressing/mayonaise
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
Cook macaroni as directed. Drain; rinse with cold water.
Combine macaroni, cheese, tuna, pickles and onion in large bowl.
Stir together salad dressing, salt, pepper and garlic; pour over macaroni mixture and toss.
Cover; chill at least 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Easy Shrimp Alfredo Lasagna 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Teriyaki Sirloin Steak 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Fish tacos with cucumber relish 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Make ahead frozen ravioli casserole 4/5 (2 Votes)
- LEMON PLANK WALLEYE 3/5 (11 Votes)
- Sarah's Pasta with Black Beans and... 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- One-Dish Chicken Macaroni Casserole 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tuna Steaks with Livornese Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)