Garlic Parmesan Bread Sticks
These wonderful breadsticks will disappear when you serve them, they are yummy!
- 2 sheets of Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry (defrosted)
- 1/2 stick butter melted
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 3/4 c grated Parmesan
Place one sheet on floured surface. Put spread 1/2 of butter mixed with garlic. sprinkle on parmesan. Place other sheet on top, flour and roll out larger. spread half of the dough with 1/2 of remaining butter/garlic and sprinkle with half of the remaining parmesan. Fold over dough in half and roll out again. spread remaining butter/garlic on half sprinkle with remaining parmesan. Roll out again. Cut into 3/4 inch wide strips and twist each strip and place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 425 for 20 minutes until golden brown. Devour.
Variations: you can use any hard cheese (asiago, romano)), add any spices (pepper, rosemary, etc) to change the flavors.
You'll also love
- Fail-Proof Pizza Dough & Cheesy... 4.1/5 (374 Votes)
- Parmesan and Sage-Crusted Pork... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Chive Butter and... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Mummy Head Candy Apples 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pecan Rum Cake 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Garlicky Appetizer Shrimp Scampi 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheese stuffed Bread Sticks, easy 0/5 (0 Votes)