Naan BBQ Chicken Pizza
I love Trader Joe'sTandoori Naan (found in the frozen section). It's so good, with a fresh from an Indian restaurant's oven taste, AND it makes the best pizza!!! BBQ version is 8 WW points per serving.
- 4 Pieces Trader Joe's Tandoori Naan
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Garlic salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 18mins
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Lay out each Naan. Cover each with all but 1 Tbsp. BBQ sauce, red onions, chicken, cheese, and a sprinkle of garlic salt. Then drizzle the top of each pizza with the remaining BBQ sauce.
3. Place them in the oven, directly on the rack, and cook about 8 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the Naan is crisp with golden edges.
You'll also love
- Peppermint Cream Pound Cake 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Low-Carb Avocado Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Zucchini Fettuccine 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Sticky General Tso's Chicken... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Curry Shredded with Naan 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Potato Chip Chicken 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Avocado Pizza 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- The Ultimate Pizza Dough, from... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)