Orange Beef Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound), cut into very thin strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 2-inch strips (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until it's well browned and the juices evaporate, stirring often. Push the beef to one side of the skillet.
2. Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Add the pepper and onion and cook until they're tender-crisp.
3. Stir the soup, orange juice, soy, vinegar and garlic in the skillet and heat through. Serve over the rice.
You'll also love
- Broccoli, Grape and Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fried Eggplant 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef, Shittake and Barley Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Mango-Agave Granola with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Mole-Style Pulled Pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hamburgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Delight Trifle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)