Baked Crispy Ranch Cornflake Chicken Nuggets
Extremely kid-friendly meal!! Simple to prepare, tasty, inexpensive ingredients, and they LOVE them!
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-
- inch cubes
- Additional Ranch dressing, or dipping sauce of your choice
1.In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place dressing in another bowl. Toss chicken cubes in dressing, then roll in the cornflake mixture. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking pan. I used Pam spray.
2.Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with additional dressing, or your favorite dipping sauce.
You'll also love
- Crab Meat Pie 3.9/5 (85 Votes)
- Thai Fried Rice Noodles with... 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Pork with Paprika, Mushrooms, and... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Herb Spaghetti with Lemon Chicken 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Sandwich 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Lasagna 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Parmesan 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken 4.4/5 (17 Votes)